Whether you’ll be sleeping in a tent or in the dormitory, please have a look at FAQ where you can check what you need to bring with you.
Tips to remember:
– Camp does not provide sleeping bags or sleeping pads. Sleeping bags should be warm, as the night-time temperatures in the mountains can be chilly.
– If you’re bringing your own tent, make sure it’s waterproof, to keep you dry during the occasional summer downpour.
– Payments are required in advance when booking a tent or dormitory.
If you’re not bringing your own tent, you can choose one of the following options:
The outdoor sleeping areas are situated in the midst of the meadow and the pine trees. There is typically 30-40 tents set up in this area, and to stay here, you can bring your own tent or rent one of our round white tents, with a small platform inside. They are spacious and can be used by couples or families. Please bring your own sleeping bag and sleeping pad; we do not supply these items.
Price: CHF 136 per week or €125.
You can sleep in a dormitory at nearby Campra for CHF 15 per night.
The number of tent and dormitory spaces is limited, so be sure to reserve early by transferring the rental fee to our account. Please reserve your space in advance. Discounts do not apply to accommodations. Reservations are confirmed after we receive full payment.
Price Dormitory / week: CHF 90 € 84
When reserving, you must include the following details with the transfer:
- Your full name
- The purpose of the account transfer (tent or dormitory booking)
- The exact dates for your reservations
Motor homes and vehicles: Participants who want to sleep in their motor home, caravan, or carcan park at Campra. It is a 10 min. walk from there to Camp.
Personal:You can also arrange for your own accommodations with the local tourist office. If you rent rooms in an area outside of Campra, you will need a car to travel back and forth from Camp.
To explore local options, contact the tourist office: